ABC News app is a basic and simple looking Dynamic News App based on API provided by http://newsapi.org
This app is connected with airtable to manage the categories and api links.
- Animated Splash Screen (Using Lottie)
- Dynamic Categories
- Share On Social Media
- Auto News Update as soon as available on API service provider
Password Available on the Telegram Group
Click here to Join
This Project is Developed By Tech CVR
- You cant sell this aia to any person after you buy.
- You cant post videos about this software on youtube or write any blog or article or any social media platform without the original creators permission.
This project is also licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, PO Box 1866, Mountain View, CA 94042, USA.
A Better PLAN For Buying A House
Although, most people, take the time, and make the efforts, to effectively, plan, many aspects of our lives, they often don’t do so, when it comes, to considering, the purchase/ buying, of their home! Since, for most of us, the value of our house,
represents our single – biggest, financial asset, we often, fail to adequately PLAN, in order to proceed, with the smartest, best possible, approach, which will make sense, for our personal needs, goals, priorities, perceptions, and situation.
With that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and may, help us, make the best, most relevant, realistic, decision, regarding our decision.
1. Priorities; planning; please you; possibilities; ponder: Focus, and pay attention, to your priorities, and consider, which approach, will most, please you! Consider the possibilities, instead of, simply, what you see, and believe! Use well – focused planning, and carefully, ponder, what is in your best – interests, and proceed, carefully, wisely, and in an informed manner!
2. Listen; learn; look: Ask the right questions, and effectively, listen to the responses, and learn, the complete details, etc. When you view, a potential property, make a well – informed, decision, based on, whether it meets, or, hopefully, exceeds your needs, priorities, and expectations!
3. Attitude; address; attention; aptitude; ask: Don’t be embarrassed, and be willing, and ready, to ask, any questions, or concerns, which come to mind! Consider your needs, in terms of costs, area, neighborhood, schools, etc.
Proceed with a positive, but realistic attitude, and be certain, you prioritize, finding the property, which best addresses, your personal circumstances! Before you begin, your house – hunting, take the time, and make the commitment, to learn, more about home ownership, and real estate – related factors, so you might possess a relevant aptitude, which will help you make an educated, informed, decision!
4. Needs; neighborhood: Know your personal needs, and, consider, what you believe, are your real priorities, etc! Consider the specific neighborhood, in terms of the specific block, and neighbors, and, whether, it offers what you seek, and want, in terms of services, education, shopping, Houses of Worship, and, anything else, which is most essential, to you!
Doesn’t it, make sense, to pay, close attention, and proceed, as wisely, as possible, when it comes to purchasing your home? Will you be, your own, best friend, in this regard?
Richard has owned businesses, been a COO, CEO, Director of Development, consultant, professionally run events, consulted to thousands, conducted personal development seminars, for 4 decades, and a RE Licensed Salesperson, for a decade+. Rich has written three books and thousands of articles. Website: http://PortWashingtonLongIslandHouses.com and LIKE the Facebook page for real estate: http://facebook.com/PortWashRE
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Richard_Brody/492539