Fusion Player Pro | Free AIA Download
Fusion Player is a simple and fully dynamic online music player app. It is fast and easy to use. all the music files can be loaded from airtable database. In this app you will get category option which is also dynamic, you can change or update category from database without changing any code for you apk.
I have 2 type of files, Free Version and Pro Version.
Features You Get In Free Version:
- Dynamic Category
- Dynamic Music According To Category
- Music Control (Next, Previous, Play & Stop)
- Current Playing Song Name
- Side Menu
- Splash Screen
Features You Get In Pro (Paid) Version:
- All Features from Free Version
- Animation Screen Change From Category and Music List Page
- Faster Music List Load Time
- Download Music
- Play Music In Loop
- Shuffle Songs
- Music Duration (Start & End Time)
- Duration Counter
- Push Notification By OneSignal
- Admob Banner & Interstitial Ads Integrated
- Swipe Down Refresh on Both Category & Music List Page
Update [26/12/18] –
- Play Next Song Automatically
If you want to try the app then below are the 2 links for pro and free version app.
If you want to make a PRO feature App then you have to pay Rs. 250 for that. I’ll send you the AIA file after the payment. Just send me a message on telegram or discord with the Order ID you get after successful payment.
Password Available on the Telegram Group
Click here to Join
Benefits of SIP in Mutual Funds
Systematic Investment Plan (SIP) has become one of the most popular ways of investing in the equity markets, especially to beat the inflation rates over the long run. SIP allows an investor to invest a small and fixed amount of money into a mutual fund scheme.Through SIP, an investor can invest money at regular intervals such as monthly or quarterly for a continuous period of time.
Investors’ financial goals are generally divided into long-term and short-term goals. While international holiday, vacation, or buying luxury items come under short-term goals, buying own home, planning retirement funds, and children’s education come under long-term goals. Enrolling for a mutual fund SIP is one of the easiest ways to benefit from the effect of compounding of money over a long-term horizon to meet all your short-term and long-term goals.
Following are the major benefits of investing in mutual fund SIP:
SIPs allow you to invest money into various mutual funds at regular time intervals such as monthly, quarterly, or annually.
Maintaining discipline in your asset allocation:
Regular investing creates a good investment discipline, which will help you largely in attaining your financial goals at the end of your investment time horizon.
The power of compounding
SIPs help you largely in terms of compounding the value of money that you invest regularly. In simple words, through the power of compounding, they help you convert smaller portions of money invested over a longer period into a larger corpus at the end of the investment horizon.
SIP allows investments in small amounts
One of the stand-out features of SIPs is that they allow you to invest in mutual funds for amounts as small as Rs. 500 or Rs. 1000 per month.
One of the best ways to start SIPs is to contact a financial professional expert. They will not only provide you with the best SIP options but will also help you align your SIP investments with your financial goals through a good diversification strategy.
List of Baskets:
1. Aggressive basket: Meant for those with high risk-taking capacity. Stocks in this basket are of front-line companies who make up major indices.
2. Mid-cap basket (Very Aggressive): Meant for those with maximum risk-taking capacity. Stocks in this basket show high potential for upside as well as downside.
3. Moderate basket: Meant for those with moderate risk-taking capacity. Stocks in this basket are of companies which have moderate upside as well as downside.
4. Defensive basket: Meant for those with low risk-taking capacity. Stocks in this basket are of companies from defensive sectors and show limited upside as well as downside.
For more information visit – http://www.investmentz.com
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Prashant_M._Mehta/2185931