Earning $100 per day with Google AdSense is not an impossible job. Many bloggers and website owners are doing it, and you can do that too if you worked for it. The only thing you need is better planning and passion for blogging about current popular topics.
Before we start lets go and learn something about Adsense. What Is AdSense? It’s a monetization program by Google for online content from websites, mobile sites, and site search results with relevant ads according to the users location and his browser usage.
Your ad Click-through Rate is the number of ad clicks divided by the number of individual ad impressions. Suppose you are showing 3 AdSense ads on every page, your 1 page view is equal to 3 ad impressions.
Clicks / Ad Impressions X 100
Suppose, you get 10 clicks out of 1000 ad impressions, your CTR would be 1% (10/1000X100).
Cost-Per-Click is the revenue you earn each time a visitor clicks on your ad. CPC is usually determined by the advertisers. In some competitive niches like finance, marketing, online products etc. advertisers may be willing to pay more per click than others
CPM means “Cost Per 1000 Impressions.”
Sometimes advertisers opt for CPM ads instead of CPC and set their price for 1000 ad impressions. And they pay each time their ads appear on any website.
Now lets dive into the main part how to make $100 from adsense.
- To make $100 everyday you need 40,000 Page Views/day Or, 400 Clicks a day @ 1% CTR and $0.25 CPC. For 40,000 Page Views you have to produce 500 awesome articles or blog posts which attract at least 80 or more page views/article everyday.
- Apart from CPC, you will also earn from your CPM ad impressions. Irrespective of any niche, the average CPM earning is $1 to $1.5 per 1,000 impressions. You can make $40 to $60 per day easily from 40,000 page views.
- A niche blog with high quality articles converts very well with affiliate marketing. You can easily earn $40 to $80/day from affiliate selling with correct implementation and execution.
- Now your total earning per day is $100 + $40 +$40 = $180 from CPC, CPM, Direct Ad Sell, Affiliate Marketing for 40,000 page views per day. I’ve taken the lowest possible earnings from all the 3 sources.
- $180 per day means $5,400 per month (180X30= 5,400) Or, $64,800 per year(5,400 X12=64,800). Isn’t it a whooping amount to lead a lavish life?
- Which is well above your desired earning of $100 per day from Google AdSense, right? 1000s of people are making money by writing articles, and you can also do it. The only thing I want to say is “Be Focused!”
- P.S. The above results can be possible if you produce at least 200 to 250 great articles or blog posts per year for 2 years. So how much traffic you actually need to make $100 per day from Google AdSense – It’s way less than 40,000 Page Views Per Day!