Note taking open-source application aimed to have both a simple interface but keeping smart behavior. Omni-Notes open-source application source code free download
The project was inspired by the absence of such applications compatible with old phones and old versions of Android. It aims to provide an attractive look and follow the most recent design guidelines of the Google operating system.
Omni-Notes is a Open-source note taking application, designed to be lightweight and simple without giving up smart behavior. Its the one of the best notepad application i have ever used. i really liked it. you can try the demo by clicking on the demo button given below.
Currently the following functions are implemented:
- Material Design interface *Basic add, modify, archive, trash and delete notes actions
- Share, merge and search notes
- Image, audio and generic file attachments
- Manage your notes using tags and categories
- To-do list
- Sketch-note mode
- Notes shortcut on home screen
- Export/import notes to backup
- Google Now integration: just tell “write a note” followed by the content
- Multiple widgets, DashClock extension, Android 4.2 lockscreen compatibility
- Multilanguage: 30+ languages supported: https://crowdin.com/project/omni-notes
Further developments will include:
- Notes sychronization
- Web interface to manage notes (stub project)
You can find a complete changelog inside the application settings menu!
If you need some help on how to use the application you’ll find everything you need in the Help Online section.